The development of ESG is shaping the international business model and leading to a greener economy and the coronavirus pandemic, in particular, has intensified discussions about the adoption of ESG criteria in the counterpart risk assessment. On the other hand, the integration of ESG into business decisions for enhancing sustainability performance has become a challenge to many enterprises.
In light of this, the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and Macao, in collaboration with CRIF and Synesgy, is pleased to invite you to a Webinar: ESG, challenges and opportunities for sustainable development.
- Investor Due Diligence: Compliance and regulations in the ESG landscape
- The importance of an Ecosystem in collecting and providing quality data against Greenwashing
- Synesgy, sustainability network: how Synesgy supports the ESG monitoring of Supply Chain at the Global level
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Mr Luca Bertalot, Secretary General of the European Mortgage Federation – European Covered Bond Council (EMF-ECBC)
Luca Bertalot is Secretary General of the European Mortgage Federation – European Covered Bond Council (EMF-ECBC), representing the interests of EU mortgage lenders and the covered bond community in discussions with the European Institutions and stakeholders in general on all issues relating to the retail and funding sides of the mortgage business. Established in 1967, the EMF is the voice of the European mortgage industry, providing data and information on European mortgage markets, which were worth over €7.8 trillion at the end of 2020 (EU27 + UK). In 2004 the EMF founded the ECBC, a platform that brings together covered bond market participants including issuers, analysts, investment bankers, rating agencies and a wide range of interested stakeholders. ECBC members represent over 95% of covered bonds outstanding, which were worth over €2.9 trillion at the end of 2020.
Luca joined the EMF-ECBC in 2006, becoming Head of the ECBC in 2007 and was appointed Secretary General in 2014. Prior to this, he worked as a financial analyst in Italy and Australia. Luca holds a degree in Economics and Financial Markets from the University of Rome, Tor Vergata. He also studied at the University of Mannheim, Germany, and at the Wharton School – University of Pennsylvania, in the United States.
Ms Silvia Cappelli, Executive Director at CRIF BPO and ESG Partner Enhancement at Synesgy
Silvia Cappelli, is CRIF BPO Executive Director and ESG Partner Enhancement for Synesgy, a global alliance of leading companies aimed at supporting the sustainability transition with data and information about customers and suppliers through an innovative digital platform.
Silvia joined CRIF Company in 1999 as a Manager Strategic Business Information manages some important worldwide projects. In her 23 years of growth in the CRIF group, Silvia has joined several important roles as Director of Real Estate Services and Public Affairs.
Also, Silvia joined more association of whom ABI (Italian Banking Association) working group on the Italian property valuation standards and NPLs, European mortgage Federation as an observer member of the valuation committee, FIABCI Italia as member of the Executive Council and TEGoVA as member of the European Valuation standard Board (EVSB).
Silvia holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics at the University of Bologna and a Master’s Degree in Financial Marketing from the University of Milan furthermore, Silvia holds an Executive Master in CFMT and Negotiation and Organizational Conflict Resolution at Harvard University.
Mr Francesco Portioli, ESG Partner Enhancement for Synesgy
Francesco Portioli, is an ESG Partner Enhancement for Synesgy, a global alliance of leading companies aimed at supporting the sustainability transition with data and information about customers and suppliers through an innovative digital platform.
Terms and Conditions:
- The webinar link will be sent to the registration email by 5 PM the day before the webinar.
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be provided in writing to: email@example.com at least 72 hours (3 days) prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon Signal (or above) or the Black Rain Storm Signal is hoisted.
- For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org