Our Chamber offers a limited number of unpaid internship opportunities to students or recent graduates interested in getting an experience in the promotion of business relations involving Italy, Hong Kong, China, and Macao.
The intern should be available for a period of 3 months, he/she should be motivated and strongly interested in business development and in the Italian business promotion. Furthermore we undergo partnerships with : Ca' Foscari University of Venice, Universita` Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, IULM University of Milan, Bocconi University and University of Bologna.
The intern will have an active role in market research, business matching, events support, follow-up with clients, documents and contracts translations as well as database organisation. Furthermore, the intern will be involved with the Chamber’s publications and website maintenance, support, and updating.
- Student or newly graduate in socio-economics, marketing/communication, oriental linguistic disciplines.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Computer literacy/IT skills.
- Positive attitude: a ‘can do’ approach and willingness to learn.
- A natural inclination for team working and collaboration.
- Interested in living and working in an international environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for an internship at the ICC, please send your CV and Cover Letter in English (and in Italian, if it is amongst your language skills) to firstname.lastname@example.org
, with subject: “Application for an internship at ICC”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.