In light of this, the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and Macao, in collaboration with CRIF and Synesgy, is pleased to invite you to a Webinar: ESG, challenges and opportunities for sustainable development.
The webinar will highlight the following topics:
- Investor Due Diligence: Compliance and regulations in the ESG landscape
- The importance of an Ecosystem in collecting and providing quality data against Greenwashing
- Synesgy, sustainability network: how Synesgy supports the ESG monitoring of Supply Chain at the Global level
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Mr Luca Bertalot, Secretary General of the European Mortgage Federation – European Covered Bond Council (EMF-ECBC)
In his capacity as EMF-ECBC Secretary General, Luca is also Consortium Coordinator for the Energy Efficient Mortgages Initiative (EEMI). In addition, Luca is a member of the European Commission’s Sustainable Energy Investment (SEI) Forum’s Advisory Group and the Advisory Board of the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice’s Economics Department.
Ms Silvia Cappelli, Executive Director at CRIF BPO and ESG Partner Enhancement at Synesgy
Silvia Cappelli, is CRIF BPO Executive Director and ESG Partner Enhancement for Synesgy, a global alliance of leading companies aimed at supporting the sustainability transition with data and information about customers and suppliers through an innovative digital platform.
Silvia joined CRIF Company in 1999 as a Manager Strategic Business Information manages some important worldwide projects. In her 23 years of growth in the CRIF group, Silvia has joined several important roles as Director of Real Estate Services and Public Affairs.
Also, Silvia joined more association of whom ABI (Italian Banking Association) working group on the Italian property valuation standards and NPLs, European mortgage Federation as an observer member of the valuation committee, FIABCI Italia as a member of the Executive Council and TEGoVA as a member of the European Valuation standard Board (EVSB).
Silvia holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from the University of Bologna and a Master’s Degree in Financial Marketing from the University of Milan furthermore, Silvia holds an Executive Master in CFMT and Negotiation and Organizational Conflict Resolution at Harvard University.
Mr Francesco Portioli, ESG Partner Enhancement for Synesgy
Terms and Conditions:
- The webinar link will be sent to the registration email by 5 PM the day before the webinar.
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be provided in writing to: email@example.com at least 72 hours (3 days) prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon Signal (or above) or the Black Rain Storm Signal is hoisted.
- For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org