Surprised by the COVID-19 Pandemic, many companies and professionals have been forced to work remotely at home. The ongoing trend to put people at the center of companies’ focus will be largely influencing the concepts and design of office spaces and new workspaces.
The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and Macao and the Innovation and Technology Working Group (I&TWG) of the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce is glad to propose to you the webinar “Sensors in the workplace – Employees wellbeing for productivity and retention” dedicated to exploring some technological applications into this domain sharing experiences of different speakers.
The webinar is tailored for a diverse audience of International Large and SMEs Corporate C-levels (e.g., CEOs, CTOs, COO, etc.) and Senior Managers in different functional areas, including Production, Business Development, Human Resources, ICT, Product/Service Developments, Sales and After-Sales.
- 17:00 Welcome Speech and Introduction I&TWG program for 2021 – Gianluca Giorgi I&T WG Coordinator and Founder of ES Automation Consultants LTD.
- 17:05 The future workplace; Trends for technological applications and introduction of the two case studies for the Webinar – Rosanna Terminio, AsecorpChina Business Consulting, and PhD Candidate UOC.
- 17:15 Case study 1: Air Quality in the Workplace: Health, Efficiency, and Comfort – Luciano Marzaro, Managing Director, Carel China.
- 17:30 Case study 2: Lighting for Wellbeing in Office Spaces – Luca Tarsetti, APAC Regional Director, iGuzzini.
- 17:45 Q&A and closing – Rosanna Terminio.
IN COLLABORATION WITH