Experts agree the c-suite is the weak link when it comes to cybersecurity in 2020. Jeff Bezos’ phone being hacked in 2018 is still fresh in the minds of many C-level executives, and for a good reason – many are being phished for their corporate and personal account login and password data, and more. According to most recent research*:
- 84% of C-level executives say they had been targeted by at least one cyberattack in the past year, with phishing attacks again being the most common (54%).
- 78% of IT leaders say the C-Suite is the most likely to be targeted by phishing attacks.
- 76% of CEOs admit to bypassing security protocols to get something done faster, sacrificing security for speed.
Cybercriminals are fine-tuning their social engineering skills, getting better at impersonating executives and sending emails asking for wire transfers, privileged access account resets, corporate credit card requests, and more, all in the CXOs’ name.
Simone Rapizzi, CEO and Co-Founder of Whetu, is a white hat hacker that specialises in breaking into protected systems and networks to test and assess their security, exposing vulnerabilities before malicious hackers can detect and exploit them. Simone is an expert in cybersecurity awareness training specifically designed for c-level executives.
During the webinar, Mr Rapizzi will provide practical tips and real uses cases about:
- What is cybersecurity for the c-level and why we need it?
- Threat Landscape: who is attacking me and why?
- Tactics and Procedures of known and common attacks
- Cyber Hygiene: best practices to protect ourselves
- Live demo: hacking scenario
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Simone Rapizzi, CEO / CTO, Whetu S.r.l.
Simone Rapizzi, CEO and Co-Founder of Whetu, is a white hat hacker that specialises in breaking into protected systems and networks to test and assess their security, exposing vulnerabilities before malicious hackers can detect and exploit them. Unlike malicious hackers, white hat hackers like Simone intervene only after explicit authorisation from the organisation that has hired them. As a specialised hacker, Simone has extensive international experience in projects such as Insider Threat Simulations, Security Assessments, Phishing Simulation, Security Awareness Training, Incident Response and Threat Analysis in several industries, including pharmaceuticals, finance, fintech, telco, energy and automotive.
PLEASE NOTE: This event is by personal invitation only and non-transferrable. In order to guarantee an interactive and useful training environment, the attendance to this webinar will be limited to 15 guests, assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
*Forbes, Cybersecurity’s Greatest Insider Threat Is In The C-Suite, 2020MobileIron & Vanson Bourne, Trouble at the Top: Why the C-Suite is the weakest link when it comes to cybersecurity, 2020
October 27 2020, 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
This event is FREE - By invitation Only
IN COLLABORATION WITH