To celebrate The Italian National Day, on June 2nd, The Italian Chamber of Commerce supported by the Consulate General of Italy and Vivere all’Italiana, is launching a spectacular social media contest – My Dear Italia.
My Dear Italia promotes Italian flair, lifestyle, and made-in-Italy in Hong Kong, while providing a regional focus and interesting insights about the many wonders of Italy to local and non-local audience. For this important day, we want to pay tribute to our beloved country and we want you to share your favourite places, curiosities, and foods in Italy.
From June 1st to June 7th, follow the steps and get a chance to win a box full of delicious Italian goodies worth 10,000HKD!
How to win?
- Share as a post on IG and FB your best Italian memory and caption it with “I love [City/Food], because…”
- Follow and tag @ItalianchamHK on Instagram and Facebook
- Nominate and tag a Friend
- Don’t forget to add #HKItalianNationalDay2020 #MadeinItaly #MyDearItalia.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Social media contest “My Dear Italia” will start on June 1st at 00:01AM and will finish on June 7th at 11:59PM.
- The social media contest is open to everyone aged 18 years or over.
- Only one entry will be accepted per Instagram and Facebook. Participants can only use one valid and authentic social media account.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59PM of June 7th. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Total available prizes are 10; The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and Macao reserves the right to replace any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice to the participants.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, among the participants of the social media contest on Instagram and Facebook on June 8th, 2020. All entries will be received and verified by The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and Macao.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook within 10 days of the closing date (June 7th). If the winner does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Hong Kong data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- any disputes will be subject to the final decision of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong and Macao.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We are committed to protecting the privacy of the personal data (“Personal Data”) we hold. The types of Personal Data we collect from you may include (without limitation) the following:
- your personal information (e.g. your name, gender, date of birth);
- your contact information (e.g. telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses, and fax numbers);
- your comments and responses to market surveys, contests, and promotional offers conducted by us or on our behalf.
Instagram & Facebook
June 01 2020, 12:00 am - 11:59 pm June 7, 2020