Can “Headhunters” help you gain professional visibility more efficiently?
Building up your career surely takes time and effort. Executive search professionals could help you gain better access to the job market and knowledge about openings that normally are not advertised, contributing to your long-term career goals.
Join the seminar to learn how to step up your game in planning your career and get answers about:
– Do’s and don’ts in your relationship with headhunters, and what to expect
– How headhunters can help you spot career opportunities
– Which firms are more suitable for your profile
– How to build your resume and gain visibility with potential employers and through social media
– Privacy and importance of your personal data
About the Speaker
Giuseppe Milito, Managing Partner and Founder of Stones International in Hong Kong and Singapore.
Giuseppe is the Worldwide Practice Leader, Consumer & Retail of IIC Partners, the world’s 8th largest executive search group of which Stones International is a member firm. His track record in placing CEOs and senior functional specialists in the Fashion & Luxury, Industrial and Automotive sectors spans Asia Pacific (including China, Japan and Korea). Before joining Stones International, Giuseppe worked for 6 years as the Regional Practice Group Leader, Consumer & Retail for a well-known, Hong Kong-based search firm, focusing on the major Asian markets. Prior to working in Executive Search, he covered several managerial roles in the Fashion & Luxury Industry.
IN COLLABORATION WITH