Nowadays, in a context where online means are extensively used, knowing what is and how to deal with personal branding for your personal as well as the professional profile is becoming a key factor to be able to stand out from the crowd, build up your career and make a significant impact on others.
Learn from Chris J. Reed, the most recommended entrepreneur on LinkedIn and No.1 personal branding expert on LinkedIn, on how you can maximise and enhance your personal branding beyond LinkedIn. You may learn the followings:
– How to enhance your personal brand beyond LinkedIn
– How to become a thought leader outside of LinkedIn
– How to win awards
– How to become a key note speaker
– How to become a bestselling author
– How to create and optimise a YouTube channel
– How to make yourself attractive for that non-exec position
– How to get headhunted
– How to have a Wikipedia page
– Lessons about personal branding from Richard Branson, Elon Musk, The Joker, Breaking Bad, Gladiator, Darth Vader and many more
About the Speaker
Chris J Reed, CEO at Black Marketing
He is a two times No. 1 International Bestselling Author with his latest book “Personal Branding Mastery For Entrepreneurs” and previously with his book “LinkedIn Mastery for Entrepreneurs”, the No.1 book about LinkedIn on Amazon. Chris has been named as an Official LinkedIn Power Profile 2012-2017, has one of the world’s most viewed LinkedIn profiles with 55,000 followers and has just won Social Media Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 award by CMO Asia/World Brand Congress and recently”Asia’s Most Influential Digital Media Professional” by them too. Chris is Asia’s most recommended entrepreneur on LinkedIn with almost 500 recommendations, all listed on his profile.
IN COLLABORATION WITH